Helium Arts Is Seeking Three New Board Members
In the areas of Arts and Culture, Philanthropy and Fund Development and Healthcare Policy and Management
Following a series of scheduled retirements by rotation, Helium Arts wishes to appoint up to 3 new board members, to join the Voluntary Board of Directors, as we implement our new five-year Strategic Plan (2023-2027). This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading arts and health organisation in Ireland in developing and influencing arts and health practice for children nationally.
At Helium Arts we believe creativity changes lives. Since 2010, we have supported over 7,000 children with long-term conditions, empowering them through creativity and the arts with opportunities for connection, belonging, imagination, and joy while fostering creative healthy environments around them so that they can have better outcomes.
We are seeking three new board directors with the following individual expertise:
- Arts and Cultural Strategy
- Philanthropy and Fund Development
- Healthcare Policy and Management
The Board as a collective:
- Provide efficient and effective strategic leadership of Helium Arts.
- Uphold the vision, mission, and values of Helium Arts
- Leverage networks to support fundraising, organisational and business development
- Act as Ambassadors of Helium Arts
- Have a keen appreciation of and commitment to the highest levels of Corporate Governance as a fundamental requirement
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the full role description and a brief application form
In line with our new Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Policy, we would be delighted to hear from people whose communities or backgrounds are less represented in the arts in Ireland.