Theatre Lovett’s TEDDY TALKS Advice clinics
TEDDY TALKS is a series of clinics for theatre practitioners with a focus on Theatre for Young Audiences.
Theatre. Engagement. Development. Discussion. YOU!.
Led by Muireann Ahern, Artistic Director of Theatre Lovett, along with invited guests, these sessions will cover:
- Pitfalls and pratfalls: Lessons learned.
- Who’s who? Cast, creatives and crew – now what to do!
- Developing relationships with venues, festivals and programmers.
- Touring and budgeting.
- Children as performers.
- Age pitch.
- Taking responsibility for your team and your young audiences.
- Child Protection Policy.
- Discussion and feedback.
- Any questions left unanswered – ask now!
TEDDY TALKS online Nov22
Dates: 02-04 November 2022
Time: 10.00 to 13.30
To apply: Please email an updated CV or bio along with a brief outline on why you would like to participate to email@example.com adding “TEDDY TALKS online Nov22” in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is 25 October at 5pm.
Theatre Lovett Advice Clinics are supported by The Arts Council of Ireland and offered to participants free of charge.
For more information, visit our website.