- To assist box office with the smooth running of all events in Solstice Arts Centre
- To meet and greet all Solstice’s Patrons and ensuring their welfare is paramount at all times while in the Centre.
- Ensuring that a positive image is projected for Solstice Arts Centre
- Ensure COVID-19 compliance in accordance with the Meath Arts Centre COVID-19 response plan and the training you have receive
- To undertake any training that maybe required by Solstice Arts Centre
- Direct and assist Patrons to their seats in a friendly and courteous manner
- To assist with the upkeep of the auditorium, galleries and public toilets
- To work in the bar pre show and during the interval
- You may be required to work in the café
- In the case of an emergency evacuation of the building, assist in the evacuation in a calm and coherent manner
- To comply with in house policies, systems and procedures at all times
- To work as part of the Solstice Arts Centre team in contributing towards meeting the objectives of the Solstice Arts Centre Development plan and to carry out any other tasks that will from time to time be allocated by the Director on an ad hoc or continuing basis commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post
- You may be required to wear an appropriate uniform as may be provided for you for the purpose of your work and with the general level of the responsibility of this post observe any dress code the Arts Centre may decide on
- To undergo appropriate training as required
Apply with CV and Cover letter or request further information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 046 909 2300.
Closing date for applications: 25 October, 2021.Job Description More Info