The Gaiety Theatre is looking to add to the Front of House team, and recruit Front of House Supervisors, who will be responsible for the running of all aspects of each floor of the venue, reporting into the Duty Manager. The successful candidate will motivate, lead and supervise a team of staff, in providing exceptional customer experience in all aspects of the FOH areas.
The Key Job Purpose will be:
- To foster and adapt a strong, friendly customer-centred environment, building on the high customer service standards already in place.
- To ensure that the building is operated safely and comfortably for both staff and customers.
- To facilitate staff in their role and to support management in running the venue.
- To ensure clear and concise communication throughout the building.
- To maximise sales potential and supervise all retail outlets.
- To deal with customer queries and find ways to enhance the customer experience
- To report any H&S or maintenance issues immediately.
- To supervise and ensure cash handling procedures are followed.
- Allocating stock and managing stock levels and reporting issues back to the Duty Manager.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description More Info