Make and Share is a Creative Production Agency. We specialize in solutions by taking responsibility for a project with creative commitment, transparent communication and technical execution.
We are looking for an event technician.
We specialise in the technical understanding required for a creative solution.
We have a passion for creativity and commitment to the work.
We choose our projects and clients carefully.
You will be responsible for supporting the Production coordinator with the technical requirements of our projects and events.
- Liaise with the project and design teams to assist with initial cost observations and suggest value engineering options on large projects.
- Monitor Budgets
- Provide the production staff with enough information and support to take ownership of a project and complete it under their own instruction.
- Use PM and productivity software with us to develop workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality.
- Provide technical support as required under the supervision of the production CO -ordinator during the get-in, installation, presentation and get-outs of our projects and exhibitions requiring technical resources.
- Supervise and work collaboratively with incoming companies.
Applicants should have experience and proficiency in some areas such as Sound, Lighting and Audiovisual.
Strong organisational skills and an ability to work on one’s own initiative.
Display a creative approach to problem solving and be highly self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
Some experience in rigging lighting, sound and audiovisual equipment.
An understanding/working knowledge of practical audio setups and operations.
Experience in audio-visual equipment installation (preferable).
The ability to respond to a varying workload by managing tasks and time efficiently ability to work at height.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30, 000 to 40, 000 per year
We are based in Laois and Dublin but hybrid working is fine by us. We have the infrastructure to allow our team to collaborate no matter where they are. If it works for the team, it works for us. *Evening and weekend work may be required as part of certain projects.
You will have a voice in all decisions.
You will have a share in all rewards.
You will be heard and recognized for your work.
You tell us what you need.More Info