Dublin City Council Culture Company are seeking to recruit a Communications Coordinator to support the work of the Dublin City Council Culture Company Communications Department.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and working closely with the wider team, the Communications Coordinator will assist with the efficient management of the communications functions of Dublin City Council Culture Company.
A key role in the department you will work to ensure the clear communication of our company’s mission, vision and values across all channels, supporting all marketing, communications and sales activities across the organisation’s programmes and buildings.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 26 January 2022.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-initiative
- Be able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Be able to multitask, remain calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be able to efficiently and effectively manage external contractors, such as graphic designers, printers, videographers and photographers
- Ability to plan, organise and lead a project, and to work to deadlines, with flexibility around working hours
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite is essential, experience with other systems including Ticketsolve (Ticketing), ContentCal (Social Media Scheduling), Zoom Webinars an advantage, Insightly an advantage
- An interest in culture, heritage and arts, and the provision of cultural services at a local level
- An understanding of the work of Dublin City Council Culture Company and its ambitions
- An instinctive ability to think creatively – to try, fail, learn, and try again