Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking an Administration and Operations Coordinator to help achieve our ambitious aims to connect the citizens of Dublin through culture and conversation.Working as part of a team, and working closely with and reporting to the Head of Operations, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth day to day running of our offices and buildings, providing general administrative support across the organisation, and practical operational support to our programmes and departments.
About the role
Are you passionate about working with people and do you want to work in a role that directly supports the day to day running of a dynamic cultural organisation that runs historic buildings in Dublin? If so, then we are looking for you!
The Operations Department are the driving force behind the scenes, they are often the invisible magician behind the curtain, helping the other teams within the Dublin City Council Culture Company to deliver their work easily and efficiently.
- Minimum of two years of administration, office management or equivalent experience
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills
- Proficiency across Google Suite (Gmail, G Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Meet, Google Chat) MS Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficient typing skills
- Ability to plan, organise and lead projects, to work independently and to deadlines
- The ability to prioritise workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail