Theatre Forum Is Now Recruiting for a Programme Coordinator
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO THIS JOB, TITLE AND THE LATER 30 APRIL CLOSING DATE.
Programme Coordinator for Theatre Forum
Closing date extended to 30 April
Theatre Forum wishes to recruit a Programme Coordinator. Central to the organisation’s work in 2021-2023 is a commitment to programme events and provide resources relevant to artist members and the wider sector. Working with the existing team and board working groups, this is a 10-month, fixed-term contract to coordinate the delivery of events and resources for artist members in a changing context and sector.
- Coordinate with the Theatre Forum (TF) team, board, artist and arts centre working groups, and members to identify resources relevant to artists
- Help plan and produce a number of events and resources for artists
- Work with the TF team to deliver existing artist development programmes including MAKE, The Next Stage, and Centre Stage
- Add and edit new content for the website such as sample contracts, factsheets
- Through these activities and provision of resources, grow Theatre Forum’s freelance and independent artist membership.
- Appreciate the context in which artists and makers are working presently
- Production experience
- Admin and budget management practice
- Good communication skills
- Arts sector experience of managing websites, email broadcasting, and social media.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years relevant production experience on artistic projects, be well organised and collaborative, and able to work independently and as a team member.
Place of work is Festival House, 12 Essex Street East, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. We invite applications from individuals whatever their location and flexible hours and remote working will be supported. Let us know in your application if there are other supports we could provide that would make the difference for you being able to apply for this position.
This is a 10 month fixed term contract from May 2021-March 2022.The position is a part time one at 28 hours a week, €30,000 per annum pro rata.Working from home Revenue approved payment of €3.20 per working day will be paid in addition to salary and IT equipment will be provided.Statutory holiday entitlements apply too.
If you’re interested in this role, please complete this application form by 6pm Friday 30 April.
The application form will ask you a number of short questions and ask you to upload your CV and provide two referees.
Open for applications – 1 April
Closing date – 30 April
Interviews 10 May tbc
Late May start date to be agreed