Open Consultation on the Review of Alcohol Licensing
- The Programme for Government commits to ‘modernising our licensing laws and application processes’ and the Justice Plan 2021 commits to reviewing and modernising alcohol licensing. In addition, the issue of outdated alcohol licensing legislation was a key challenge identified by stakeholders in the recently published report of the Night-Time Economy Taskforce.
- The Open Consultation will close this Friday (21 January).
- Theatre Forum will be sending in a submission to the licensing consultation and we will share this on our site.
- Find out more about Give us the Night and the issues by listening to Nialler9 Podcast: How we can change Ireland’s licensing laws today with Give Us The Night.
- Observations welcome and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.