Live Performance Support Scheme 3 (lpss 3) Opens This Friday 17 December at 1pm
Guidelines for the new phase of the Live Performance Support Scheme (LPSS 3) have just been announced by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sports and Media. The scheme will open for applications on Friday December 17th at 1pm.
Please note the following:
- The application form will be made available on the Department’s website at 1pm on Friday December 17th 2021 and the scheme will close for applications at 1pm on Friday January 14th 2022.
- Applicants can make only one application under this scheme.
- Only one application may be made per programme of events i.e. venues including nightclubs, promoters, producers cannot make separate applications for the same production.
- Nightclubs must have a designated performance area, stage or booth for performers and will typically also have a specialist sound and lighting system. Nightclubs which stage live DJ performances only can apply.
- The scheme is to support events due to be staged in December 2021 and January 2022 which had to be curtailed, cancelled or rescheduled due to the imposition of restrictions on audience capacity at live performances to 50% of seated capacity, or where pre-production costs of at least 60% of eligible costs, arise during the period December 2021 to January 2022.
- Successful applicants will be provided with up to 50% of their eligible production costs.
- This Scheme will operate with a fund of €20m and it may not be possible to allocate funding to all eligible applicants.
- The Department will consider applications strictly in order of receipt and late submissions will not be considered.
- Applications will be assessed in order of receipt and offers of grants will be made on a rolling basis until either the fund of €20m is exhausted or all eligible and successful applications have been offered grants.
Queries on this scheme should be address to LPSSP3@tacgsm.gov.ie.
Photo Credit ©Sergio Capuzzimati