Covid-19 Restrictions Have Lifted – Current Info
Here are the latest guidelines on gov.ie.
- Transitional Protocol: Good Practice Guidance for Continuing to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- HSA Business Supports
Sectoral protective measures removed include:
- formal requirements for physical distancing in general (2m)
- physical distancing requirements in hospitality (table service, 1 metre between tables, 6 per table)
- seated only at indoor events
- pods of 6 for indoor activities
- COVID pass requirement across all domestic venues/activities requirement to maintain contact details
Mask wearing is still be required in the following settings:
- public transport, taxis and at stations/airports/ports
- retail premises (including shopping centres, libraries, cinemas, theatres, museums, post offices, banks, credit unions), public offices and at premises providing specified services and businesses (incl. salons, hairdressers, travel agents, laundries, dry cleaners, bookmakers)
- workers in customer facing and food preparation roles in premises where food and beverages are sold for consumption on the premises
- healthcare settings.
Photo Credit ©Edwin Andrade